Strategy published on : 07/12/2019 | 05:56
Entry price : 33.65€
Target : 36€
Stop-loss : 32.3€
Potential : 6.98%
The technical chart pattern of Saint-Gobain shares shows signs of a reversal that argue in favor of a return to a positive outlook over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 36.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 32.41 support.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.62 times its sales.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.17 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company sustains low margins.