Strategy published on : 10/09/2019 | 06:05
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 52.4€
Target : 56€
Stop-loss : 50.99€
Potential : 6.87%
Shares in Rubis do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 56.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 48 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 53.35.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 53.6.