● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 73.15 USD in weekly data.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 47.1 and 35.35 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 82.12 USD