Strategy published on : 09/06/2019 | 10:49
Entry price : 54.41$
Target : 61$
Stop-loss : 51.89$
Potential : 12.11%
The medium term support area should allow Robert Half International shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 61.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 53.08, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 61.11 USD