Strategy published on : 10/10/2017 | 09:21
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 52.65€
Target : 56.5€
Stop-loss : 51.15€
Potential : 7.31%
Randstad shares are reaching an interesting resistance zone. The current technical chart pattern suggests that a breach of this level could lead to new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 56.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.45 times its sales.
● With a P/E ratio at 14.43 for the current year and 12.91 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.