Strategy published on : 06/29/2020 | 05:47
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 143.9GBX
Target : 163GBX
Stop-loss : 134GBX
Cancellation Level : 120GBX
Potential : 13.27%
The recent break-out to the upside has created potential for further gains for shares in Quilter plc.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the GBX 143.9 level to target the GBX 163.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2020 to 0.2 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.