Strategy published on : 02/13/2020 | 02:34
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 42€
Target : 46.57€
Stop-loss : 39.7€
Cancellation Level : 39€
Potential : 10.88%
From a horizontal accumulation phase, the timing seems good to buy shares in Publicis Groupe and to get ahead of a break-out on the upside of the congestion area.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 42 level to target the € 46.57.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.4 and 8.94 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 44.2 EUR