Strategy published on : 02/11/2019 | 03:01
Entry price : 47.48€
Target : 50.6€
Stop-loss : 45.6€
Potential : 6.57%
The recent downward movement has sent Publicis Groupe shares back to attractive levels situated around 46.84 EUR. This zone could put an end to the downward movement and offers a good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 50.6.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 46.84 support.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.45 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 54.36 EUR