Strategy published on : 06/11/2019 | 03:53
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 50.2€
Target : 53.5€
Stop-loss : 48.49€
Potential : 6.57%
Publicis Groupe shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 53.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 46.53, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● With a P/E ratio at 10.88 for the current year and 9.97 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.