Strategy published on : 12/05/2018 | 11:42
long trade under conditionOn stand-by
Entry price : 50.7€
Target : 55.5€
Stop-loss : 47.7€
Cancellation Level : 46€
Potential : 9.47%
Publicis Groupe have been fluctuating horizontally for several weeks. As the share price returns to the lower bound of the accumulation zone, it yoffers a good timing for investors to open new long positions.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 50.7 level to target the € 55.5.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 50.22 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 56.06 EUR