Strategy published on : 12/06/2018 | 04:00
short sellTarget price hit
Entry price : 16.95€
Target : 15€
Stop-loss : 18€
Potential : 11.5%
The underlying trend currently is to the downside for stocks in ProSiebenSat.1 Media. The trend should continue over the coming trading sessions and thereby open the door for lower price targets.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 15.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 16.97, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● With a P/E ratio at 9.93 for the current year and 8.57 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● Below the resistance at 22.61 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.