● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 17.2 support.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 16.79 USD