Strategy published on : 05/21/2020 | 08:58
Entry price : 67.4$
Target : 75$
Stop-loss : 63.45$
Potential : 11.28%
Paychex, Inc. shares have recently experienced an upward movement with a return of higher volumes and volatility. This technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 75.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.