Strategy published on : 03/12/2018 | 17:52
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 83.62$
Target : 102.5$
Stop-loss : 74.3$
Potential : 22.58%
Shares in Owens Corning are currently testing the support level at 76.8 USD on the weekly chart. Investors should regard the recent downward movement as an opportunity to go long the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 102.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 76.8 USD