● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 26.59, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● Below the resistance at 38.87 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.