Strategy published on : 05/10/2019 | 10:14
short sell under conditionStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 102€
Target : 92.35€
Stop-loss : 106.5€
Cancellation Level : 110€
Potential : 9.46%
Investors should anticipate the downside scenario and expect an exit through the lower bound of the current accumulation zone for stocks in Orpéa.
Investors should consider opening a short trade on the Breakdown of the € 102 level and target € 92.35.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 111.45, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.16 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● With a 2019 P/E ratio at 26.61 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.