Strategy published on : 02/11/2019 | 04:25
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 87.92€
Target : 96.5€
Stop-loss : 83.9€
Potential : 9.76%
Orpéa shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 96.5.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 84.44 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 84.44 support.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 24.51 times its 2018 earnings per share.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 101.25 EUR