Strategy published on : 05/13/2019 | 05:40
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 13.3€
Target : 14.15€
Stop-loss : 12.95€
Cancellation Level : 14.1€
Potential : 6.39%
Technically, timing appears good within a medium term time horizon to buy shares in Orange. The technical support area at 13.27 EUR effectively limits downside risk and should allow the stock to get back into an upward dynamic.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 13.3 in order to target the € 14.15.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 13.27 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.