|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 07/11/2019 | 09:59
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 45.83$
Target : 53.7$
Stop-loss : 43.4$
Potential : 17.17%
The medium term support area around 45.17 USD should allow Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 53.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.61 for the current year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 58.57 USD