Strategy published on : 06/12/2018 | 10:06
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 48.74€
Target : 51.4€
Stop-loss : 47.3€
Potential : 5.46%
Shares in Nexity show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 51.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.81 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.