Strategy published on : 02/13/2020 | 02:38
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 45€
Target : 48€
Stop-loss : 43.3€
Cancellation Level : 43€
Potential : 6.67%
Nexity shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 45 level to target the € 48.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 42.26 EUR
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.