|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 07/10/2019 | 12:05
short sellTarget price hit
Entry price : 378.81$
Target : 351.1$
Stop-loss : 387.5$
Potential : 7.32%
The recently observed upswing has shown some signs of exhaustion, which makes for good timing to employ a short strategy with a short term perspective.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 351.1.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 309.1 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 385.03.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 385.03, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 110.09 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.