Strategy published on : 02/12/2018 | 17:40
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 63.87$
Target : 70$
Stop-loss : 60.8$
Potential : 9.6%
The fact that share price is returning to the lower bounds of the trading range offers a good timing to enter into new long positions in Monster Beverage Corp.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 70.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 55.25 USD
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 43.24 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.