|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/15/2019 | 10:18
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 60.13$
Target : 65.9$
Stop-loss : 57.7$
Potential : 9.6%
The recent downturn has taken Monster Beverage Corp shares close to a medium term support level around 57.36 USD. The timing for a long trade in the stock appears good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 65.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 55.77 USD
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 29.52 and 25.98 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.