Strategy published on : 01/15/2020 | 03:19
long trade under conditionOn stand-by
Entry price : 11.4CHF
Target : 12.6CHF
Stop-loss : 10.8CHF
Cancellation Level : 10.7CHF
Potential : 10.53%
mobilezone holding ag shares have recently benefited from a buyers' comeback, which was accompanied by a rise in volumes and volatility. This situation suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the CHF 11.4 level to target the CHF 12.6.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 41% by 2021.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.43 for the 2019 fiscal year.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.58 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 9.93 CHF
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.