Strategy published on : 08/09/2019 | 02:55
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 96.28€
Target : 105.7€
Stop-loss : 92.2€
Potential : 9.78%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 105.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.93 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.04 and 8.19 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.