Strategy published on : 09/09/2019 | 04:15
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 36.15€
Target : 40€
Stop-loss : 34€
Cancellation Level : 33.6€
Potential : 10.65%
Metso Oyj shares are trading close to a major resistance level. Given the share's technical chart pattern, investors could anticipate that this resistance zone will be broken which could lead to new upside potential.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 36.15 level to target the € 40.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 28.95 EUR
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.