Strategy published on : 06/11/2018 | 09:00
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 35.05€
Target : 39€
Stop-loss : 33.45€
Potential : 11.27%
Mersen shares have returned to important technical levels around 35.22 EUR based on weekly price data. The timing seems attractive to be a buyer of this stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 39.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 35.22, which offers good timing for buyers.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 35.22 EUR
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.