|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/26/2020 | 09:15
Entry price : 70.17$
Target : 77.7$
Stop-loss : 65.9$
Potential : 10.73%
The medium term support area around 66.4 USD should allow Merck & Co., Inc shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 77.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 66.58, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 66.4 support.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.79 times its current sales, is high.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 79.73 USD