● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 61.73, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2018 to 0.7 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.