Strategy published on : 11/09/2017 | 09:03
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 35.46€
Target : 43€
Stop-loss : 31.7€
Potential : 21.26%
Maisons du Monde shares are closing back in on major support levels around 35 EUR based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 43.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 35 support.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 31.41 EUR