Strategy published on : 09/09/2019 | 04:31
Entry price : 16.48€
Target : 19€
Stop-loss : 15.2€
Potential : 15.29%
After several weeks of decline, shares in Maisons du Monde are approaching an important technical support area around 15.78 EUR on the weekly chart. These levels represent attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 19.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 15.78, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 15.44 support.
● With a P/E ratio at 11.13 for the current year and 10.22 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.