Strategy published on : 10/09/2017 | 16:34
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 4.6€
Target : 5.4€
Stop-loss : 4.18€
Potential : 17.39%
Maire Tecnimont shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 5.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.38 times its sales.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.04 for the current year.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 3.5 EUR