Strategy published on : 01/09/2019 | 10:00
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 13.99€
Target : 15.8€
Stop-loss : 13.1€
Potential : 12.94%
The support at 13.58 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow M6 Métropole Télévision shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 15.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 13.69 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.16 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 18.37 EUR