Strategy published on : 12/04/2017 | 08:41
long trade on a pullbackExpirée le 01/23/2018
Entry price : 237.8€
Target : 260€
Stop-loss : 230€
Cancellation Level : 255€
Potential : 9.34%
LVMH Moët Hennessy Vuitton SE shares have been fluctuating horizontalally for several weeks. As the share price approaches the lower bounds, a buying opportunity could arise.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 237.8 in order to target the € 260.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 213.15 EUR