Strategy published on : 01/11/2019 | 04:50
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 19.835€
Target : 17.31€
Stop-loss : 21€
Potential : 12.73%
The movement to the downside is still in force and should gain in strength over the next trading sessions based on our expectations.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 17.31.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.36 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 22.19 EUR