Strategy published on : 08/13/2019 | 04:30
Entry price : 46.19CHF
Target : 50CHF
Stop-loss : 44.2CHF
Potential : 8.25%
The selling pressure regarding LafargeHolcim shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 45.62 CHF has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 50.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.