|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/14/2020 | 10:25
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 7.11HKD
Target : 7.49HKD
Stop-loss : 6.77HKD
Potential : 5.34%
The price of Kunlun Energy Company Limited shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the HKD 7.49.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.58 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 7.67 HKD