Strategy published on : 07/10/2019 | 02:24
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 67.65€
Target : 72€
Stop-loss : 65€
Potential : 6.43%
The recent downward movement has sent Krones AG shares back to attractive levels situated around 67 EUR. This zone could put an end to the downward movement and offers a good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 72.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 67 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 67 support.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.49 for the 2019 fiscal year.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.