Strategy published on : 11/10/2017 | 09:49
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 34.545€
Target : 32.3€
Stop-loss : 35.5€
Potential : 6.5%
After the strong price increase that has been seen over the past few weeks, it appears opportune to anticipate a correction phase for shares in Klépierre, as the resistance around 34.9 EUR approaches.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 32.3.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 34.9, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● Below the resistance at 35.27 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.