Strategy published on : 08/07/2019 | 08:27
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 449.65€
Target : 479€
Stop-loss : 434.9€
Potential : 6.53%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Kering and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 479.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 440.9 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 440.9 EUR
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.66 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.