|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/13/2018 | 17:53
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 42.53$
Target : 47.8$
Stop-loss : 39.9$
Potential : 12.39%
Kennametal Inc. shares are closing back in on major support levels around 42.34 USD based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 47.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 41.91 USD in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 41.91 USD
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.