Strategy published on : 12/03/2019 | 02:56
Entry price : 66.12€
Target : 62.9€
Stop-loss : 67.7€
Potential : 4.87%
The resistance zone around 67.42 EUR on the weekly chart shuold rein in spikes to the upside. The timing to get ahead of the start of a correction in shares of KBC Groupe seems very opportune.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 62.9.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● With a P/E ratio at 11.52 for the current year and 11.42 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 67.52.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.