Strategy published on : 03/15/2019 | 03:45
Entry price : 147.4CHF
Target : 170CHF
Stop-loss : 130CHF
Potential : 15.33%
Shares in Kardex AG show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 170.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● With a 2019 P/E ratio at 23.02 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.