|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/05/2019 | 10:05
Entry price : 104.296$
Target : 98.1$
Stop-loss : 106.7$
Potential : 5.94%
Up substantially over the past few weeks, shares in JP Morgan Chase & Company should pause in their rise close to the major resistance around 106.65 USD.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 98.1.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With a P/E ratio at 10.6 for the current year and 9.85 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 106.65.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.