|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/15/2019 | 10:16
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 105.84$
Target : 100.1$
Stop-loss : 108.1$
Potential : 5.42%
Close to the upper bound of the consolidation zone, investors will need to be careful and anticipate selling pressure for stocks in JP Morgan Chase & Company.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 100.1.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.82 for the current year.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.