Strategy published on : 04/16/2018 | 08:54
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 30€
Target : 32€
Stop-loss : 28.32€
Potential : 6.67%
Market participant are once again showing interest in shares in Jenoptik AG. The technical chart pattern now appears positive for the short term with new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 32.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.