Strategy published on : 03/15/2019 | 03:48
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 47.25€
Target : 49.3€
Stop-loss : 46.2€
Potential : 4.34%
Interparfums shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 49.3.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 39.5 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 48.2.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.67 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 39.61 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.