Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 09:00
Entry price : 16.87$
Target : 15.16$
Stop-loss : 17.4$
Potential : 10.14%
Up substantially over the past few weeks, shares in Interface, Inc. should pause in their rise close to the major resistance around 17.28 USD.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 15.16.
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.44 for the current year.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.