Strategy published on : 03/25/2020 | 10:29
Entry price : 40.57$
Target : 50.8$
Stop-loss : 37.55$
Potential : 25.22%
The timing from a technical point of view appears attractive to go long in shares of Insight Enterprises, Inc. and to anticipate a trend reversal.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 50.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 36.09 USD in weekly data.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2020 to 0.22 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 6.94 for the current year.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company sustains low margins.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 51.48 USD